Zen Pinball Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caper_26's tips for multiplayer

Go down

caper_26's tips for multiplayer Empty caper_26's tips for multiplayer

Post by caper_26 Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:58 pm

As with all the other tables, keep the ball in play to avoid delays and score penalties. Spelling D-R-I-V-E in the ball return lanes activates the bonus multiplier. Kick backs and Ball save are done by hitting lit target on the right hand side of table just above return lanes.

HIGH POINT AREAS:
High Speed Combo: After you hit any ramp, you will see a "guage" appear and start flashing in front of all ramps and orbits except the one you just hit (it looks like a speedometer). You have a few seconds to hit one of those other ramps/orbits where the lights are, to continue "DRIFTING" as displayed on the LED. This is simply ramp grinding. Do this several times to activate the High Speed Combo and get 2 million for each consecutive ramp.

Left ramp: Hit the left ramp 10 times to get 5 million points. If you lose your ball, the counter is not reset. It doesn't count if you hit the ramp as part of ramp grinding (combos). Basically, you have to hit the ramp without having the 'speedometer' flashing in front of it. Each time you hit the left ramp, you will see "1000, 2000, ... etc" up at the top part of the screen corresponding to how many times you hit the ramp. (1 ramp - 1000 pts, etc).

Suspension Game: Hit left targets and get ball into left area to start Suspension game worth 5 million points. The "strut" or whatever moves up and down. The end is angled off so that when the ball hits it, it will deflect to the right and hit a drop target (hopefully!). Shoot the ball at the right time so the ball hits the strut and then the drop target that is there.

What I do to win: I use high speed combo or left ramp 10 times for 5 million. This is the board I play the least so I don't know so much about it.

You can also try doing "Surprise Award" challenges, but they don't seem to be worth a lot of points. Hit the ball into the sink hole near the right/center of the table to activate and follow instructions on the LED screen, and watch for the flashing lights. I am not sure if there is a way to change which challenge you are presented with.

caper_26

Back to top Go down