Zen Pinball Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: What is your favorite table?

3 posters

Go down

What is your favorite table?

Poll: What is your favorite table? I_vote_lcap40%Poll: What is your favorite table? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: What is your favorite table? I_vote_lcap40%Poll: What is your favorite table? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: What is your favorite table? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What is your favorite table? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: What is your favorite table? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: What is your favorite table? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: What is your favorite table? I_vote_lcap20%Poll: What is your favorite table? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll: What is your favorite table? Empty Poll: What is your favorite table?

Post by Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:22 am

Mine is Tesla, then El Dorado and Streetfighter for Multiplayer online. I like Shaman as well, and play V12 sometimes on multiplayer to mix it up.

caper_26

Admin
Admin

https://zenpinball.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Poll: What is your favorite table? Empty Re: Poll: What is your favorite table?

Post by felipefrango Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:52 am

I'll skip the vote for now as since the day I got the game I've only played on the Street Fighter II table. I'm trying to master it before I move on to other tables so I won't get confused. I'm not trying to get into the billions of points or anything, I just want to beat M. Bison, that would be enough of a personal achievement. haha

felipefrango

Back to top Go down

Post by electribe7 Wed May 26, 2010 8:50 am

El Dorado is my favourite for offline gaming. I simply love it to pass the adventures and get to the City. Smile

The other tables are too hard in getting the real points or they're just a bit booring.

The next in my list would be the new Excalibur.

electribe7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down