Zen Pinball Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scoring big?

2 posters

Go down

Scoring big? Empty Scoring big?

Post by pooperscooper Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 am

So you've got how to win multiplayer races, and a trophy guide... what about how to score big? I cannot get past 7 million, and that was just because i got lucky with the 3 tribes guys. I once started the element, Twister, but lost the ball since ball save is impossible to keep going on that table, and got sent back to square one.

Any advice from the pro's?

Thanks a lot. (poppin this forums cherry with a public topic. Smile )

pooperscooper

Back to top Go down

Scoring big? Empty Re: Scoring big?

Post by caper_26 Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:25 am

Hey man, thanks for joining and welcome. Some guys score big differently on this table. What I do is the same thing as multiplayer races: ramp grinding and Whirlwind Juggler (as you put it: the 3 tribal guys). first I activate both side kick backs and then I do the whirlwind juggler which will give you and extra ball as well as a bunch of millions. Then I just alternate between ramp grinding and whirlwind depending on which flipper I have the ball on. AVOID trying to hit the right ramps with left flipper. You will lose the ball often this way.

What skippy does is the disasters. I find this a huge waste of time since I cannot do these with any sort of confidence. It is up to you.

caper_26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum